College of Family Medicine Pakistan is an organization of Family Doctors / General Practitioners in Pakistan. On 1st January 1974, College of Family Medicine Pakistan become a Foundation Direct Member of the World Organization of National Colleges Academies and Academic Associations of General Practitioners / Family Physician i.e. (WONCA).At present the College chapters are at:-
- Peshawar Established in 1976.
- Lahore Established in 1978.
- Hyderabad Established in 1992.
- Matli Established in 1996.
- Rawalpindi / Islamabad Established in 2006 (under revival).
- 6 months Certificate Course in Diabetes Management “Fighting Diabetes.”
- 1-year Diploma in Family Medicine in collaboration with Malir University.
- 1-year duration Diploma in Diabetes in collaboration with Malir University.
- 2-year duration MSc Diabetes & Endocrinology.
- Research courses.
- Certificate course in Pediatrics.
- Certificate course in Pain Management.